Work at HCE
We offer highly competitive salaries with excellent benefits and outstanding career opportunities.
Project Sales Manager
HCE is one of the leading suppliers of commercial kitchens and catering equipment nationwide, specialising in design, sales, project management, installation, and service.
Due to our continued success, HCE is looking to add an additional experienced and dynamic commercial kitchen design/sales professional to our team. As a Project Sales Manager you will be focused on securing projects (average order values ranging from £50k – £2m) by developing relationships and dealing with existing and new customers, including main contractors, consultants / architects, and operators. As well as identifying new business opportunities and following up leads, you will also manage enquiries, including tenders and design & build projects. As part of this role, you will carry out site surveys and attend design meetings (face to face or via Teams), identify solutions and liaise with our CAD technicians to develop the best possible design. As the role is target based, you will follow up quotations, keep the company`s CRM system up to date, attend pre-order meetings, close the deals, and prepare monthly sales reports. You will also ensure that all projects are handed over internally with appropriate paperwork to our Project Managers.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the Catering Equipment industry
- Excellent knowledge of all major catering equipment brands/equipment
- Good understanding of construction industry procurement processes
- Be able to read technical drawings, take a brief from the client and develop design solutions
- Existing customer base and industry contacts
- Proven track record in sales
- CFSP qualification or willingness to achieve the qualification.
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and have strong negotiation skills
- Candidate must be energetic, ambitious, self-motivated, professional, honest, hard working and have the drive and enthusiasm required to succeed
- Excellent time management, ability to work well under pressure, and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and CRM software
- A good driving record
To apply please email email@example.com or click button below.
In turn you will receive
- Competitive salary and sales-based commission (uncapped)
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone, company charge card
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover amounting to 4x salary (after 6 months)
- Paid annual leave: 24 days + public holidays.
Office: HCE Head Office, School Lane, Chandler`s Ford Industrial Estate, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 4DG